THE CONFIDENCE OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY.: Standard Bank Reports On Economic Conditions In Southern Africa 1865-1902.
by Mabin, Alan & Conradie, Barbara. (Eds)
- Bookplate ffep else a Fine copy in matching protected dustwrapper.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bathurst, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 12 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE CONFIDENCE OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY.
- Mabin, Alan & Conradie, Barbara. (Eds)
- Book condition
- Used - Bookplate ffep else a Fine copy in matching protected dustwrapper.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Johannesburg 1987.
- This edition first published
- finance mining gold diamonds africa african south southern port elizabeth cape town banking
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]