Conjuring : Being a Definitive History / Account of the Venerable Arts of Sorcery, Prestidigitation, Wizardry, Deception, & Chicanery and of the Mountebanks & Scoundrels Who have Perpetrated these Subterfuges on a Bewildered Public, in short, MAGIC!
by James Randi , Esq. (The Amazing Randi)
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
NY, New York, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Conjuring : Being a Definitive History / Account of the Venerable Arts of Sorcery, Prestidigitation, Wizardry, Deception, & Chicanery and of the Mountebanks & Scoundrels Who have Perpetrated these Subterfuges on a Bewildered Public, in short, MAGIC!
- James Randi , Esq. (The Amazing Randi)
- Copious Illustrations, Photographs, Drawings, etc.
- Book Condition
- New New
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- St Martins Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 4to - over 11" tall
- Stage Magic, Magick, Magician, Mystery, Secrets, Spells, Slight of Hand, Cards, Tricks, Comedy, Charms, Levitation, Grimoire, Folklore, Witch, Witchcraft, Heresy, Psychology, Philosophy, Occult, Paranormal, Skepticism, Houdin, Houdini
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...