A CONNECTICUT YANKEE IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT
by Mark Twain
- very good
- Very Good
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The original American satiristCracked on the head by a crowbar in nineteenth-century Connecticut, Hank Morgan wakes to find himself in King Arthur's England. Branded by Twain's aptitude for broad comedy and biting social satire, the grim truths of Twain's Camelot-fear, injustice, ignorance-resound as clearly now as when it was written
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A CONNECTICUT YANKEE IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT
- Mark Twain
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- P.F. Collier & Son Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA
Shipping within the USA: Standard shipping is $6.00 for the first book and delivery is via US Media Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 weeks. Expedited shipping is $12.00 and is by either priority Mail or UPS. Delivery is within 2-6 business days and includes tracking and insurance. Orders of multi-volume sets and unusually heavy books may incur additional charges. You will be notified before the order is processed. Sales tax of 7.50% is added to shipments within Ohio. Payment is accepted by check, major credit card, or paypal. Items may be returned within 10 days of receipt with advance notification; the cost to return items is your responsibility and s/h charges are non-refundable. Books are graded according to the condition terms described on our tutorial at http://www.kubikbooks.com/tutorial.html. Shipments Outside the USA are delivered via air mail; rates begin at $25 per book and vary by size/weight.
About the Seller
About Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...