A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
by Twain, Mark
- Good/No Jacket
Cadillac, Michigan, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The original American satiristCracked on the head by a crowbar in nineteenth-century Connecticut, Hank Morgan wakes to find himself in King Arthur's England. Branded by Twain's aptitude for broad comedy and biting social satire, the grim truths of Twain's Camelot-fear, injustice, ignorance-resound as clearly now as when it was written
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Book Nook (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- Twain, Mark
- Henry Pitz
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- Harper & Brothers Publishers
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7�" - 9�" tall
Terms of Sale
Forms of payment accepted: checks, money orders & Paypal- credit cards accepted only if ordering through Biblio. PAYPAL CUSTOMERS- Prompt payment upon ordering is appreciated. Our paypal account is: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping: $4.95 for the first book, $1.00 each additional book (unless otherwise specified)inside USA. Outside USA, please contact us. Returns policy: 7 days to e-mail request to return.
About the Seller
About Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Reading Copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...