Conrad to a Friend 150 Selected Letters From Joseph Conrad to Richard Curle
by Conrad, Joseph; Curle, Richard
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Conrad to a Friend 150 Selected Letters From Joseph Conrad to Richard Curle
- Conrad, Joseph; Curle, Richard
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Sampson Low, Marston & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...