Conrad in Quest of his of Youth
by Merrick, Leonard
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Stanley, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The story of a man who attempts to recapture the fleeting pleasures of youth.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Scrolls Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Conrad in Quest of his of Youth
- Merrick, Leonard
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- fiction antiquarian novel Novels of Distinction Grosset & Dunlap Leonard Merrick, old dust jackets 1900s
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Scrolls Book Shop
Customer satisfaction is #1 with Old Scrolls Book Shop. We carefully select our inventory and strive to offer clean, quality books and to give accurate and detailed descriptions. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, books may be returned (properly packaged and in same condition as shipped) within 30 days for a full refund. Please call (585-355-6971) or e-mail us at (email@example.com) if there is a problem with a book.
About the Seller
About Old Scrolls Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]