Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1964 MacFadden Books Edition. 127 pp. L.O.C. # 60-12269. No ISBN. Irregular fading from light and handling on the front cover. Pages normal yellowing from age. Underlining in several chapters. Small ink stamp on the title page. Still feels tight. Binding not creased or broken
"The leading conservative thinker in politics today calls for a new approach to domestic problems and cold war strategy.". . . The most influential exponent . . . of the theory that those least governed are best governed."
The Conscience of a Conservative is a book published under the name of Arizona Senator and 1964 Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater in 1960. The book reignited the American conservative movement and made Barry Goldwater a political star. The book has influenced countless conservatives in the United States, helping to lay the foundation for the Reagan Revolution in 1980. The book was ghostwritten by L. Brent Bozell Jr. , brother-in-law of William F. Buckley.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bright Beacon Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Conscience of a Conservative
- Goldwater, Senator Barry
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
- Conservative, Conservatism, Cold War, Political Philosophy
- Bookseller catalogs
- Policy; Politics;
Terms of Sale
Bright Beacon Books
About the Seller
About Bright Beacon Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]