The Constant Rebel
by HAMADA, Kengi
- Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Comet Press Books. Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket. 1955. Hardcover. First Edition. Advance review copy in full brown cloth-covered boards with titling in gilt. Interior clean and bright; includes brief glossary of Japanese terms used in the text. Jacket has lightly toned spine; minor chafing at extremities. Volume includes pre-publication info. from the publisher. --- The author, a Hawaiian, centered this, his first novel, on everyday people of Japan in the 16th century. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 256 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- The Constant Rebel
- HAMADA, Kengi
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- Comet Press Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Advance Review Copy
- Advance Review Copy, a specially printed copy of the book, generally paperback, which has been produced and distributed by the... [More]