Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Customers may return ordered books for any reason within 14 days of receipt. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Shipping fees and handling fees may be charged to the customer if the return is the result of customer error. Open box charges may be applied for new books that are opened by customers (i.e. the shrink wrap is removed or there is obvious signs of wear.)
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.