The Contemporary American Poets: American Poetry Since 1940.
by STRAND, Mark. ed
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY & Cleveland: NAL/World, (1969).. First edition.. xxvi + 390 pp w/index of first lines. Fine in near fine dust jacket with some wrinkles near foot of spine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Contemporary American Poets: American Poetry Since 1940.
- STRAND, Mark. ed
- Book condition
- First edition.
- NY & Cleveland: NAL/World
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Any book returnable for any reason within 10 days with prior notice. CA residents please add 9.5% sales tax. Libraries can be billed as needed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Fine and rare books with an emphasis on 20th C. poetry, small press, literary magazines, broadsides, and interesting books in most fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]