Contentment Better than Wealth
by NEAL, Alice B. ( "Cousin Alice" )
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: D. Appleton & Co.. Poor. 1856. Hardcover. In this mid-1800s work, "Cousin Alice" makes the case for Godliness in this compact work. Includes a few black & white engraved illustrations. --- With blind embossed decorations to covers; titling and illustration in gilt to front panel & spine. --- A damaged copy, with a complete split at mid-book, but binder's threads are holding the textblock together. Also with general wear and age-toning.; 16mo - 6 to 7 in. tall; 188 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Contentment Better than Wealth
- NEAL, Alice B. ( "Cousin Alice" )
- Book condition
- Used - Poor
- D. Appleton & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]