Contraband of War. the Story of William Henry Singleton. Slave and Soldier in the Civil War.
by Vlock, Laurel F. and Joel A. Levitch
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quinn & Davis Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Contraband of War. the Story of William Henry Singleton. Slave and Soldier in the Civil War.
- Vlock, Laurel F. and Joel A. Levitch
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- First Edition
- Funk & Wagnalls, New York.
- Date published
- Military, History, Civil, War, Slavery, Slave
Terms of Sale
Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Satisfaction is quaranteed or you will receive a full refund. If we fail to describe a book accurately we will refund your total purchase price plus return shipping.
About the Seller
About Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]