Contributions to the Study of Manx Phonology (University of Edinburgh Linguistic Survey of Scotland Monographs No. 2)
by Jackson, Kenneth Hurlstone
- very good
- Very Good/Good+
Portland, Oregon, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Book Happy Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Contributions to the Study of Manx Phonology (University of Edinburgh Linguistic Survey of Scotland Monographs No. 2)
- Jackson, Kenneth Hurlstone
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Thomas Nelson and Sons Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- linguistics language phonology manx britain celtic scotland scottish
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Book Happy Booksellers
Items may be returned within two weeks of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
About Book Happy Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year