Conversations with the Dead: Photographs of Prison Life with the Letters and Drawings of Billy McCune #122054
by Lyon, Danny; Billy McCune
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ken Sanders Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Conversations with the Dead: Photographs of Prison Life with the Letters and Drawings of Billy McCune #122054
- Lyon, Danny; Billy McCune
- Book Condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Holt, Rinehart and Winston
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- BOSTON 2016; NY 2017; BOSTON 2017; PASADENA2019 & OAKLAND2019
Terms of Sale
Ken Sanders Rare Books, ABAA
All items subject to prior sale. Orders filled upon payment. We accept check, money order, PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), and credit card (Visa/MC/AmEx/Discover). Billing terms will be arranged for institutions according to their needs, and for customers who have established credit with our company. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described, autographed items are guaranteed indefinitely. Items may be returned for a full refund within ten days of receipt, prior notification requested.
About the Seller
About Ken Sanders Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....