Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Highland Park: West Ridge Community Club of Highland Park, Illinois. 1935. First Edition. Spiral bound. No. 1639 of an unspecified number of copies. Good+ with chipping to wraps. Many color place cards are bound in and pre-cut for easy removal. "A choice collection of recipes by our best cooks..." Unpaginated, but 3/4" thick. Extra postage may be required for heavy or oversize books.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall .
"Abridged from the James Beard KintchenAid award-winner The cook's book"--Cover. Other title information from cover. Includes index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cook's Book
- Spiral bound
- Book condition
- First Edition
- West Ridge Community Club of Highland Park, Illinois
- Place of Publication
- Highland Park
- Date published
- Cook Books, Cooking, Gastronomy, Chicago
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]