Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
[JULIA MARY GIBSON] COPPER MAGIC. Tom Doherty and Associates, New York, 2014. First Edition. Condition: Fine.Appears unread, with mild shelf wear pages are clean and binding tight. Signed on title page by author Julia Mary Gibson. YA children's novel and signed collectible. 331 pgs. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Astro Trader Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- COPPER MAGIC
- Julia Mary Gibson
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Tom Doherty
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's and YA (Young Adult);
Terms of Sale
Astro Trader Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Los Angeles , California
Ask Seller a Question
About Astro Trader Books
Astro Trader Books was founded in 2010 selling camera manuals, then branched into antiquarian, modern firsts, science fiction, fantasy, horror genres and pulp fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]