Cornelian SIGNED by Acton; A Fable [subtitle presented on dust jacket, not title page]
by ACTON, Harold
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Acton's first published prose work. This was Acton-bibliographer Neil Ritchie's copy. A typed note laid-in illuminates a TS Eliot reference used by Acton, that of "Princess Volupine." A solid piece of Actoniana with keen association. RITCHIE: A-4. Bookseller inventory E061975F..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Cornelian SIGNED by Acton; A Fable [subtitle presented on dust jacket, not title page]
- ACTON, Harold
- E. McKnight Kauffer
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition
- Chatto & Windus
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bright Young Things Robert Byron Evelyn Waugh Brian Howard Nancy Cunard Oxford Christ Church Edward James
Terms of Sale
Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Orders placed directly on our website receive free domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail: www.longbrosbooks.com
All books are packed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt of order. Every book is professionally packaged in a heavy cardboard box and shipped via US Postal Service, fully insured. Shipping rates are $3.50 per book; an additional $1 for every book thereafter. Sets and oversized volumes might require additional postage – indication of such will be noted in the book description. Those orders ship at cost. Other shipping modes are available per arrangement. Institutions will be billed per requirements.
Long Brothers adheres to a strict code of professional conduct. We take pride in our customer service.
About the Seller
About Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The... [More]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]