Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Cosmopolitan Publishing, 1893. An Illustrated Monthly Magazine. Volume XV, Number 5. Includes 4 pages by Mark Twain, Is He Living or is He Dead? The Columbian Exposition. 3/4th inch chip at top front corner. Soil on covers. Discolorations on front cover. Chipping at extremities. Folds at bottom of front corner. Spotting on back cover. Two small tears and folds at bottom of front cover.. Soft Cover. Fair/No Dust Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Magazine / World's Fair Number.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Country Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Cosmopolitan
- Walker, John Brisben (ed)
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Cosmopolitan Publishing
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- World's Fair, Columbian Exposition
- Bookseller catalogs
- World's Fairs and Exhibitions;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
The Country Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About The Country Bookshop
60,000 books, old postcards, and assorted paper ephemera in an old house located in the rural town of Plainfield, VT. We have been in business since 1974. We're open 7 days a week from 10 until 5.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]