by Updike, John
- Very Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
John Updike was born in Shillington, Pennsylvania, in 1932. He graduated from Harvard College in 1954 and spent a year in Oxford, England, at the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art. From 1955 to 1957 he was a member of the staff of The New Yorker . His novels have won the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, the National Book Critics Circle Award, the Rosenthal Foundation Award, and the William Dean Howells Medal. In 2007 he received the Gold Medal for Fiction from the American Academy of Arts and Letters. John Updike died in January 2009.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Novel Ideas Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Coup
- Updike, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket
- Book Club Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Novel Ideas Books
Payment must be received prior to shipment (institutional buyers may request invoicing). All items are returnable if purchaser is not satisfied. Book purchase price is refundable and in the case of an error in description on our part shipping is refundable as well.
About the Seller
About Novel Ideas Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]