The Court and the Castle. Some treatments of a recurrent theme.
by West, Rebecca
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- John Michael Lang Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Court and the Castle. Some treatments of a recurrent theme.
- West, Rebecca
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Yale University Press,
- Place of Publication
- New Haven:
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
John Michael Lang Fine Books
Washington state residents subject to 10.1 % sales tax. Checks, money orders and credit cards accepted. (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.) Any item may be returned for any reason within a reasonable time frame; prior notice appreciated. (Genealogy books excepted.)
About the Seller
About John Michael Lang Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]