Court Favourites Recipes for Royal Kitchens. Decorations by Sheila Dunn
by Craig, Elizabeth
- See description
Biddeford, Maine, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Court Favourites Recipes for Royal Kitchens. Decorations by Sheila Dunn
- Craig, Elizabeth
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Andre Deutsch
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- cookery, english cookery, royal cookery, victorian cookery, BIBLIO-LIVE-1
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...