Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Walker and Company. Hardcover. James Russell Lowell. THE COURTIN'. Illustrated by Winslow Homer. FACSIMILE EDITION, LIMITED TO 3,000 COPIES (stated). New York: Walker and Company, in association with The Department of Printing and Graphic Arts Harvard College Library, 1968. Pictorial green cloth stamped in gilt and black (Homer silhouette). 9.75 x 7.5 inches. Book fine, cut on inside first page (probably removed name) pictorial dust jacket very lightly soiled and rubbed. Exact facsimile of the 1874 edition. . Fine. 1968. Facsimile Printing.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Calix Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Courtin'
- Lowell, James Russell
- Homer, Winslow
- Book condition
- Used - 3,000 limited edition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 3,000 limited facsimile edition of the 1874 Edition
- Walker and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- James Russell Lowell, Winslow Homer, Limited Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern First Editions;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Calix Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]