[Cover title]. It’s all in the draw. [Chromolithograph advertising promotion for the United States Cartridge Co.]
by [GAMBLING -- POKER]. BRELSFORD, C.[harles] E.[dgar] H.[ilburn] & DIMICK, C.[harles] W
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
- Zephyr Used & Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- [Cover title]. It’s all in the draw. [Chromolithograph advertising promotion for the United States Cartridge Co.]
- [GAMBLING -- POKER]. BRELSFORD, C.[harles] E.[dgar] H.[ilburn] & DIMICK, C.[harles] W
- Book condition
- C.E.H. Brelsford & C.W. Dimick, [Forbes Lithograph Mfg. Co.],
- Place of Publication
- [Lowell, MA]:
- Date published
- Gambling, Playing Cards, Poker, Games of Chance, Chromolithography, Chromolithographs, Colour Printing, Color, Colours, Charles Edgar Hilburn Brelsford, United States Cartridge Company, Rochester, New York, Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, Humor, Satire, Verse,
Terms of Sale
Zephyr Used & Rare Books
All books are as described. All books can only be returned if not as described within 7 days and receive refund of original price, if the purchaser has TELEPHONED to (360) 695-7767 (email notification WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED) and checked first, and if the book has been returned in condition shipped out (no exceptions). Misdescribed book returns shall receive full refunds and shipping Thank you. Zephyr Used & Rare Books, Kol Shaver, P.O. Box 55, Vancouver, WA 98666, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Seller
About Zephyr Used & Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.