Cowboys and Cattle Kings: Life on the Range Today
by Sonnichsen, C. L. (Editor)
- very good
- Very Good
Carson City, Nevada
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MagicCarpetBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cowboys and Cattle Kings: Life on the Range Today
- Sonnichsen, C. L. (Editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- University of Oklahoma Press (1950).
- Place of Publication
- Norman, OK
- Western Americana, The West, Ranching, Rancher, Cattle Ranch, Cowboy, Horses, Convis Collection
- Bookseller catalogs
- Western Americana;
Terms of Sale
Satisfaction guaranteed. Items must be returned in the same condition as sent within 30 days of receipt. Shipping charges are refunded only if the return is due to an error in the item's description. The charge for returned checks is $25.00. Nevada residents must pay sales tax or provide a signed resale certificate. All items subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]