The CP Puzzle: Strange Decays of the Neutral Kaon
by Kabir, P.K
- near fine
- Near Fine/very good
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Common Crow Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The CP Puzzle: Strange Decays of the Neutral Kaon
- Kabir, P.K
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Academic Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Common Crow Books
(1) PAYMENT: MC, Visa, Cash, Check, Paypal. Payment due within 10 days of order. (2) POST: Priority with delivery confirm $7.50 domestic, Media $5.00, more for larger books & sets, foreign countries calculated at point of sale. (3) RETURNS: Books returnable if not as described within 7 days of receipt. (4) DISCOUNTS: We discount reciprocally to fellow dealers with open shops or online searchable inventory. (5) CONTACT: email email@example.com - we respond within 24 hours. THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS!!
About the Seller
About Common Crow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.