THE CRAFT AND FRAUDS OF PHYSICK EXPOS'D. The very low Prices of the best Medicins Discover'd. The Costly Medicines, now in greatest Esteem, such as Bezoar, Pearl, &c. As also the Distill'd Waters, Censur'd. And the too frequent Use of Physic prov'd Destructive to Health. With Instructions to Prevent being Cheated and Destroy'd by the prevailing Practice.
by Pitt,Robert (1653-1713)
Blockley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE CRAFT AND FRAUDS OF PHYSICK EXPOS'D. The very low Prices of the best Medicins Discover'd. The Costly Medicines, now in greatest Esteem, such as Bezoar, Pearl, &c. As also the Distill'd Waters, Censur'd. And the too frequent Use of Physic prov'd Destructive to Health. With Instructions to Prevent being Cheated and Destroy'd by the prevailing Practice.
- Pitt,Robert (1653-1713)
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- Tim. Childe 2nd edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- medicine pharmacy medical
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...