CReating Authentic Victorian Rooms
by Zingman-Leith, Elan and Susan
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington: Elliott and Clark Publishing, 1995 A very tight and bright book, well illustrated, corner clipped on half title page otherwise would be fine. Green boards. Dj is NF.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- CReating Authentic Victorian Rooms
- Zingman-Leith, Elan and Susan
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Elliott and Clark Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Vistorian Decor Rooms Style Decoartion
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]