Creative Academic Bargaining Managing Conflict in the Unionized College and University
by Birnbaum, Robert
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Teachers College Pr. Very Good+. 1980. Hardcover. 0807726311 . Green hardcovers, gilt titles to the cover and spine. The binding is tight and the pages are clean & unmarked. Wear to the spine ends and corners. Overall in Very Good+ condition. Collective Bargaining, College Teachers, United States. ; Large 8vo 9" - 10" tall; 270 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bytown Bookery (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Creative Academic Bargaining Managing Conflict in the Unionized College and University
- Birnbaum, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Teachers College Pr
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 0807726311, Labor & Industrial Relations, College Teachers
- Bookseller catalogs
- United States; Political Science; Education; Unions;
Terms of Sale
Returns/Refunds for any item that arrives in not-as-described condition. Shipping Terms: I accept orders and payment through Biblio.com only. Please feel free to e-mail if wish any further details about the book. If the book you are purchasing is over 1kg, or 2.2 Lbs, with an overseas destination, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Bytown Bookery
Bytown Bookery is an online bookseller only. I started out as a book collector, but working with books is my passion, so I turned into a bookseller. The selection of books that Bytown covers is varied, something for everyone. Fiction, Business, Children's, Health, Biographies, Humour..Check it out.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.