Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Macmillan. Very Good in Fair dust jacket. 1949. First Edition. Hardcover. Price cut. The DJ is rubbed with tanning. There are edge tears and chipping. The pages are tanned. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Willis Monie Books - ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Creative Experiment
- Bowra, C. M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Fair dust jacket
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- World Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- World Literature;
Terms of Sale
Willis Monie Books - ABAA
All items are returnable within 14 days of receipt if not satisfied. NY residents will also be charged sales tax.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Cooperstown, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Willis Monie Books - ABAA
Located in Cooperstown, NY for over 35 years, we carry general books and ephemera, with a good selection in Baseball, Americana, Theology, Music and Opera, Art, History, Fiction (including 1000's of titles in Mystery and Science Fiction), Literary Criticisms and Biographies, Science and Natural History, Cookbooks, Cinema, Business and Economics, Children's, Crime and Law, Psychology and many other categories. We have over115,000 books listed on line, with a much greater variety offered in our store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]