Credo, RV 591: vocal score
by Antonio Vivaldi ; Clayton Westermann (editor)
100 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 10 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
For the Credo in E minor, Vivaldi borrowed some material he composed for his Magnificat, which places it later - probably after 1727. This completely choral work has much in common stylistically with the very famous Gloria (RV 589) and with his earlier psalm setting In exitu Israel (RV 604). Clayton Westermann's 1970 edition, with an English translation beneath the Latin text, is reissued here in a digitally-enhanced, easy-to-read format.
Original issue - New York: E.F. Kalmus, 1970
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Serenissima Music, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Credo, RV 591
- Antonio Vivaldi ; Clayton Westermann (editor)
- Book condition
- New New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Serenissima Music, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Antonio Vivaldi, Credo, RV 591, Clayton Westermann, Kalmus, music score, chorus, vocal score, klavierauszug
- Bookseller catalogs
- Vocal scores; Choral / Vocal; Sacred Music;
- 6.69 x 9.61 inches, 44 pages.
Terms of Sale
Serenissima Music, Inc.
Checks must clear prior to shipment. Returns permitted up to 90 days for any reason for full refund on our own publications provided item is returned in same condition as shipped. Return for up to 30 days for other publications for any reason provided item is returned in original condition.
About the Seller
About Serenissima Music, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]