CRIME AND JUSTICE. The Criminal in Society - The Criminal in the Arms of the Law - The Criminal in Confinement [3 Volume Set in Slipcase]
by Radzinowicz, Leon and Marvin E. Wolfgang
- Fine/No jacket as issued.
CARLSBAD , California
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- RON RAMSWICK BOOKS, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CRIME AND JUSTICE. The Criminal in Society - The Criminal in the Arms of the Law - The Criminal in Confinement [3 Volume Set in Slipcase]
- Radzinowicz, Leon and Marvin E. Wolfgang
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No jacket as issued.
- Basic Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
RON RAMSWICK BOOKS, IOBA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About RON RAMSWICK BOOKS, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]