A CRITICAL PRONOUNCING DICTIONARY, AND EXPOSITOR OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. First American Edition.
by Walker, John. (1732-1807)
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A CRITICAL PRONOUNCING DICTIONARY, AND EXPOSITOR OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. First American Edition.
- Walker, John. (1732-1807)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Printed by Budd and Bartram, for H. & P. Rice, et. al., Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN AMERICANA DICTIONARY ENGLISH LANGUAGE PRONOUNCING JOHN WALKER FIRST EDITION URIAH BORTON PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1803
- Bookseller catalogs
- EDUCATION; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]