CRITIQUE OF HEAVEN the first series of the Gifford lectures entitled "Critique of Heaven and Earth"
by Leeuwen, Arend Th. Van
- very good
Standard Delivery: 21 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pendleburys - the bookshop in the hills (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CRITIQUE OF HEAVEN the first series of the Gifford lectures entitled "Critique of Heaven and Earth"
- Leeuwen, Arend Th. Van
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Lutterworth Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- theology doctrine philosophy marxism communism
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Pendleburys - the bookshop in the hills
Postage & Shipping Our postal charges are automatically set and are based on the average weight of books. If the actual weight of the book is less, then we will reduce the price charged accordingly. If the weight is slightly greater then we will absorb the extra cost. If however the book or set of books is greatly in excess of the set rate, we will notify you by email and proceed with the order when you have confirmed acceptance. Please note that estimates of shipping times are estimates only which have been given by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Actual arrival times may vary. Refunds Returns may be made if books are found not to be as described and a full refund given. Returns for other reasons will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Buyer returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
About the Seller
About Pendleburys - the bookshop in the hills
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]