The Crooked Bough.
by John Remenham:
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chapel Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Crooked Bough.
- John Remenham:
- Book condition
- Used - VG-
- First edition.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Payment can be made by card (Maestro, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, etc), or by PayPal or sterling cheque drawn on a British bank. Non-Sterling cheques and Sterling cheques drawn on non-UK banks incur a conversion charge of 10 (sorry !). REFUNDS: If you are unhappy with a book for any reason and return it within a week in the condition in which you received it I will refund the price of the book in full. If the book arrives damaged or is not as described, I will also refund the shipping cost in both directions. If you are returning it for other reasons, you will be responsible for paying the shipping cost both ways. Please email or ring me if you have any questions. 01728-648616 - try any hour !
About the Seller
About Chapel Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [More]