Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Crossing the Border: An Erotic Journey.
by Kim Chernin
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY Fawcett: Columbine Books, 1994. Hardcover First Ed; First Printing. First Ed; First Printing indicated. Near Fine in Near Fine DJ: Both book and DJ show only minute indications of use. Book shows binding square and secure; text clean. DJ shows the mildest rubbing to its sheen; backstrip very lightly sunned, though titles thereon remain unaffected, remaining bold and clearly legible; price unclipped. Overall, very close to 'As New'. NOT a Remainder. NOT a Book-Club Edition. NOT an Ex-Library copy. 8vo. 328pp. Hardback with DJ.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Crossing the Border: An Erotic Journey.
- Kim Chernin
- Book condition
- First Ed; First Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Fawcett: Columbine Books,
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography; Jewish; Israel; Autobiography: A-D;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]