Crossword Puzzle Dictionary
by Melnicove, Bettye M. (compiled by)
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cheryl's Book Nook (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Crossword Puzzle Dictionary
- Melnicove, Bettye M. (compiled by)
- Book condition
- Used - G++
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ottenheimer Publishers, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Crossword Puzzles,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Non-Fiction: Hobbies; Non-Fiction: Misc;
Terms of Sale
Cheryl's Book Nook
We appreciate your business. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, and checks (however, we do not ship until the check/or money order has cleared the bank). All orders are processed as soon as possible. Any refunds or returns will be handled within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Cheryl's Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]