Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: William Morrow and Company, 1946. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. 1946 William Morrow True First/First of this early Gardner mystery written as A A Fair. In VG/Good condition. Not ex-library. With the HB having a bit of a lean and a previous owner name on the ffep. The unclipped DJ shows $ 2.00 and has wear and just a bit of paper loss at the edges, spine ends. and corners. Now repaired and placed in mylar..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bren-Books.com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Crows Can't Count
- Fair, A.A. (Erle Stanley Gardner)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- William Morrow and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed! Full refunds given when notified within 14 business days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
Bren-Books.Com specializes in first edition books specializing in Classic fiction, books made into films and mysteries. We also carry many SIGNED books both in fiction & non-fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]