Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
***Please know that the US Post is running very slow right now within the United States. This is affecting all levels of service. We highly reccomend FedEx services for International orders. Before ordering, please email for a FedEx shipping quote. Thank you for your continued support and patience in these trying times.***
Books are subject to prior sale. We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Check or Money order, and Paypal (ID is firstname.lastname@example.org) Libraries, institutions, and accredited dealers can be sent books with invoice. All books noted as First Editions are also First Printings unless indicated otherwise. Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days provided they are returned in the same condition they were sent. Illinois residents please add 7% sales tax.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. However, larger or heavier books or multi-volume sets may require additional postage. We will contact you if additional postage is required.
About the Seller
About Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]