A Cruising Guide to the Tennessee River, Tenn-Tom Waterway, and Lower Tombigbee River
by Rumsey, Marian;Marian, Thomas W.;Rumsey, Thomas W.;Rumsey, W.J
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dunbar Old Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Cruising Guide to the Tennessee River, Tenn-Tom Waterway, and Lower Tombigbee River
- Rumsey, Marian;Marian, Thomas W.;Rumsey, Thomas W.;Rumsey, W.J
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Intl Marine Pub
- Place of Publication
- Camden, Maine, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science, Nature & Environment;
- 9&3/4" by 7&1/2"
Terms of Sale
Dunbar Old Books
You are encouraged to buy through Biblio. Returns are accepted; refund given when we receive the book in approximately the same condition that we sold it.
About the Seller
About Dunbar Old Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.