Cruising In Tropical Waters and Coral
by Alan Lucas
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Book Merchant Jenkins, ANZAAB / ILAB (AU)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Cruising In Tropical Waters and Coral
- Alan Lucas
- Hardcover Hardcover
- Book condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Horwitz Grahame
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Book Merchant Jenkins, ANZAAB / ILAB
We pack all of our books with the protection they need to arrive in the exact condition they are sent out in, guaranteed. Standard delivery is 3 to 10 business days worldwide, but sometimes parcels can take up to 45 days. International Express postage is available.
In-store pickup for online orders is welcome during opening hours, or by appointment.
Items guaranteed as described or a full refund including postage provided.
Change of mind returns can be initiated within 30 days. Return shipping in these cases is the customer's expense.
About the Seller
About Book Merchant Jenkins, ANZAAB / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]