Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Madison & London: University of Wisconsin Press, (1993).. Second edition.. 122 pp. One upper corner bumped, else near fine in glossy illustrated wrappers; a trade paperback original. SIGNED by Peters on the title page with a small drawing.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Crunching Gravel: A Wisconsin Boyhood in the Thirties.
- PETERS, Robert
- Book condition
- Second edition.
- Madison & London: University of Wisconsin Press
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Any book returnable for any reason within 10 days with prior notice. CA residents please add 9.5% sales tax. Libraries can be billed as needed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Fine and rare books with an emphasis on 20th C. poetry, small press, literary magazines, broadsides, and interesting books in most fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]