Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Spine/covers somewhat creased, slight spine slant, corners bumped, some edge wear, rubbing. A clean, tight copy. ; Hercule Poirot; 6¾" - 7¾" Tall; After a year apart Hercule Poirot, now crippled with arthritis, is reunited with his old companion Captain Hastings, who has since become a widower. When they receive a letter from Styles Court, the place where they solved their first murder together, it seems like fate and they readily accept. However, after the great detective brands one of the seemingly harmless guests, whom he will only identify as 'X', a ruthless serial killer, people begin having doubts about the capability of his once renowned 'little grey cells'. But Poirot is aware that he alone must work quickly before the murderer strikes again, even if it means putting his life on the line... .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orielis' Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Christie, Agatha
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Sixth Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pocket Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 067180720X, Mystery Fiction, Murder Mystery, Traditional British Detective, Hercule Poirot, Arthur Hastings, Styles Court, England, Detective Tales
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mystery / Agatha Christie;
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. We accept payment with credit cards, personal or business checks, money orders, and PayPal. We can accept credit card purchases directly or via Biblio.com's shopping cart or through PayPal. You may return a book for exchange or refund within one month of the time you receive it. Please e-mail us beforehand with the problem and we will try to resolve it to your satisfaction. For books that are not "As Described", we will pay media mail return postage.
About the Seller
About Orielis' Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]