Cycling (Badminton Library of Sports and Pastimes). With Numerous Illustrations By the Earl of Albemarle, Joseph Pennell, S.T. Dadd and George Moore
by Bury, Viscount, and Hillier, G. Lacy
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tapsell's Books and Music (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Cycling (Badminton Library of Sports and Pastimes). With Numerous Illustrations By the Earl of Albemarle, Joseph Pennell, S.T. Dadd and George Moore
- Bury, Viscount, and Hillier, G. Lacy
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- 5th Edition
- Longmans, Green and Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Cycling. Badminton Library.
- Bookseller catalogs
- 18th and 19th Century Books; Cycling;
Terms of Sale
Tapsell's Books and Music
Shipping costs quoted by Biblio are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. We use Airmail (Australia Post) for international orders. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Feel free to inquire about exact shipping costs for any item. Books found to be other than described may be returned for a refund.
About the Seller
About Tapsell's Books and Music
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]