Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cypress and Acacia was published after the death of his friend Dylan Thomas, 'Three Harps' being an elegy on the death of his brother poet.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cypress and Acacia
- Watkins, Vernon
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Faber and Faber
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Poetry, Wales
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Welsh;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, European customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]