D-Day to Berlin Armour Camouflage and Markings of the United States, British and German Armies, June 1944 to May 1945
by Wise, Terence
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Arms & Armour. New. 1994. Paperback. 185409212X . This specific softcover book is in new condition with a cover that has sharp edges and corners and has a tight binding. The pages are clean, crisp, unmarked and uncreased. We package all books in custom cardboard book boxes for shipment and ship daily with tracking numbers.; Over 270 illustrations including 65 full-color paintings and 146 photographs. ; 11.1 X 8.7 X 0.3 inches; 96 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Dr. Bookman - All Books Tightly Packaged in Cardboard (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- D-Day to Berlin Armour Camouflage and Markings of the United States, British and German Armies, June 1944 to May 1945
- Wise, Terence
- Book condition
- new New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Arms & Armour
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 185409212X, World War II, World War 2, Armor Camouflage and Markings, U.S. Armored Vehicles, British Armor, German Armor, D-Day to Berlin
Terms of Sale
Dr. Bookman - All Books Tightly Packaged in Cardboard
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Dr. Bookman - All Books Tightly Packaged in Cardboard
We have an eclectic array of used and out of print books for you in our inventory. Service is key to our relationship with you. You get \"Old School\" service with Dr. Bookman. We can\'t look at each other in the eye, shake each others hand, or walk into the shop the next day if we\'re disatisfied. I understand that vulnerability. You are purchasing a product sight unseen. That means I must be honest with you about exactly what you are buying. You might find my descriptions more detailed than most others, but when purchasing online, I want you to know exactly what you\'re buying. I don\'t want you to feel surprised when you open the box. And by the way, almost all of our books are shipped in cardboard packaging designed just for books. That means you get it the way it left here.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.