Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Novel Ideas Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The D. A. Goes to Trial
- Gardner, Erle Stanley
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good+ dust jacket
- Arthur A. Levine Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Novel Ideas Books
Payment must be received prior to shipment (institutional buyers may request invoicing). All items are returnable if purchaser is not satisfied. Book purchase price is refundable and in the case of an error in description on our part shipping is refundable as well.
About the Seller
About Novel Ideas Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]