Daddy's Gone A Hunting Mass market paperback - 2014
by Clark, Mary Higgins
About Orion LLC Texas, United States
Terms of Sale: 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Title Daddy's Gone A Hunting
- Author Clark, Mary Higgins
- Binding Mass Market Paperback
- Edition F First Paperbac
- Condition Good
- Pages 416
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher Pocket Books, New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date 2014-03-18
- Bookseller's Inventory # 1451668953-3-18862052
- ISBN 9781451668957 / 1451668953
- Weight 0.42 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Dimensions 6.8 x 4.53 x 1.11 in (17.27 x 11.51 x 2.82 cm)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number 2014656325
- Dewey Decimal Code FIC
From the publisher
In this "tantalizing" (Booklist) novel, Mary Higgins Clark, the #1 New York Times bestselling "Queen of Suspense," exposes a dark secret from a family's past that threatens the lives of two sisters. What was Kate Connelly--a tall, glamorous CPA--doing in her family's antique furniture museum when it exploded into flames in the middle of the night? Why was Gus--a disgruntled retired employee--with her? Now Gus is dead, and Kate lies in a coma, unable to explain the tragedy's mysterious link to a decades-old missing persons case. And unable to warn her sister what could happen next. In a novel of dazzling suspense and excitement, Mary Higgins Clark once again demonstrates the mastery of her craft that has made her books international bestsellers for years. She presents the reader with a perplexing mystery, a puzzling question of identity, and a fascinating cast of characters--one of whom may just be a ruthless killer.