Dadu. The Compassionate Mystic
by Upadhyaya, K.N
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Punjab India: Radha Soami Satsang Beas, 1980 A Nice Clean Book, Paper A Little Aged But Still Very Clean And Legible. Minor Foxing On Ffep . Life And Teachings Of Dadu Dayal Together With His Poetry. Blue Card Covers With Yellow And White Title And Details On Front And Spine. Very Little Shelf Wear Rubbing, Spine Has Ripples And Bumps From Binding Process.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Dadu. The Compassionate Mystic
- Upadhyaya, K.N
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Second Edition
- Radha Soami Satsang Beas
- Place of Publication
- Punjab India
- Date Published
- Dadu Dayal Poetry Biography Mystic
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.