Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: Am. Bap. Publication Society Green/black covers, red edges. nd- 1925. red/black text. 3 days of the month per page, clean tight, scarce,. 64mo - up to 3" tall. Owner's Name. First Edition.. Decorative Cloth. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Daily Help
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Am. Bap. Publication Society
- Place of Publication
- MINIATURE AMERICAN BAPTIST.
- 64mo - up to 3" tall
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line email@example.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]