Daily Mail Boys Annual
by Bellamy, John
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Associated Newspapers Ltd, 1955 Book is still tight, pages are yellowed with age. End papers show history of the car from 1883 to 1955. Illustrated boards still bright, normal shelfwear, rubbing to edges but spine strong. DJ has small splits on folds and bumping to edges, is price clipped but otherwise intact.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Daily Mail Boys Annual
- Bellamy, John
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Associated Newspapers Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Boys Annual Daily Mail Childrens Literature Juvenalia
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]